Wednesday, December 31, 2014

That's a Wrap!

In 2014 I have talked more about lead changes than any other singular subject. I'm not even close to kidding and you'd think I'd be sick of it by now.
I got so hot while I was out riding that I was either going to die or start crying. I didn't die...but the second one I'll just leave unsaid.
I got pushed pretty close to my limits and said words I'm not exactly proud of. And that was really good for me.
I made A LOT of mistakes. A lot. That was good for me too.
Along with those mistakes I made poor choices, paid for and learned from them.
I achieved a monstrosity of things.
And it was frickin awesome.

I found a little something that I think is worth the thought:


This inspired me to think about how my year shook out. 
At the beginning of 2014 I made a couple goals and I'm awfully pleased to say that I made them happen. 
I'm not big on New Year's resolutions. I think that if you feel you need to resolve your life every single year that maybe you should for real one time. That being said I think the new year is good time to set some goals.

Here we are with 2015 dawning, make the most of it :)

-Gussie

No comments:

Post a Comment