Thursday, December 25, 2014

Hey, I finally wrote something!

Sometimes I'll sit down to write a post for this forgotten and neglected blog and then click out because I don't know what to say. It feels like I owe you some sort of eye opening content that will result in jaw drop and awe. Then I realize that I have nothing and postpone one more week. Other days I'll start typing and feel like I need to preach something or plop some remarkable and profound information in your lap. I don't have any of that either. All I really have to say is that while I would love to have something to teach you, I am empty handed. I've been learning. That's where I've been - there and about a 100 other places. My mind's been awfully cluttered with love and horses and things of that nature that've sort of meshed together at this point. I'll try to come around a little more often. You know, whenever I figure out what to say!  :)
(If you there is any particulars ya'll would like, or a post suggestion, I'm all ears! Comment below or on Facebook!)
Thanks
Xoxo
Merry CHRISTmas
~Gussie

No comments:

Post a Comment