Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Just Do It

Stay stronger than what hurt you and don't ever be afraid of the dust in your rearview.
Learn to protect yourself. Your heart and your body.
Always carry a knife.
Listen to your music too loud and don't turn it down at the stop lights.
Better yet, go somewhere that doesn't even have stop lights.
Don't be afraid of kisses.
Remember that everyone has a past. Just like you do.
That's the beauty of it all, we've all done something we wish we hadn't.
But it is better to regret doing something than to regret doing nothing at all.
I write more to tell myself something than to tell you.
I'm not preaching.
Pain is something that can be overcome, it's not permanent.
Stop being worried that you're going to look back someday and wish you had done something.
Just do it.
And when they ask why, say "Nike said so."


~G 

1 comment:

  1. I Love Love Love this! I'm moving to a little town in SE Utah on Sunday. It's scary and exciting and something I haven't had the nerve to do since my breakdown. But I've got this and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete