Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Coffee and Horses

This morning I was supposed to be an ambitious little child, bouncing around and doing chores, riding horses, etc.

I got up late.

So 7:30 I get up, refresh yesterday's make up (I'm horrible, I know) and start prodding mom out of her pajamas, which is hard because this woman is perfectly content with coffee, jammies and movies :) 
Driving up to the barn, mom in the passenger seat holding to her coffee cup like it's a small child, is stomping the 'brake pedal' which she doesn't have while I drive us there ;) hehe she thinks I'm a bad driver, no, no, no, I'm just so good, I can do it all fast! Ride a horse and drop miss momma off at work.

All days should start with coffee and horses, all days like so will be good ones. 



"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
~Audrey Hepburn

And I believe I like this quote!!

Luvs! Have a wonderful day all!!!


Gussie 

No comments:

Post a Comment